Tuesday, March 9, 2010

A New Story???

So, while I'm working on A Lucky Shot, sometimes I need a creative outlet... Usually that means a steamy chapter of a different player, or a new little one shot.
And, as per a comment on the third chapter of the Goose story... msd would like me to do another player. I mean... write about... HAHAHA!!! Sorry, I'm running on low hours of sleep and hardcore work ethic for this bistro thing that I take part in... anyways...

In essence, I would like to know if any of you have any particular players that you would liek to hear about?

My main thing... ummm... I can't make myself write about any current Detroit players, only certain Philly players, and I flat out refuse to write anything dealing with Marian Hossa (unless you want me to cause him injury* Muah hahahaha)

So, aside from those ground rules... any thoughts??

4 comments:

  1. Toews! Toews! Toews! haha...or ryan miller. totally still on an olympic high

    ReplyDelete
  2. i would like any pens player.... but i agree Toews would be hot. i have developed a thing for him since the Olympics.


    **i don't want to admit this but. i have read some parts of your stories to my boyfriend, and things definitely get heated after.lol *blushes*lol you are a great writer and he definitely agrees too. =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. @aea187 - That's like the greatest compliment EVER!!
    Thanks so much*

    ReplyDelete
  4. i agree with laura. Johnathan Toews. please, please, please. : )

    ReplyDelete