Wednesday, January 27, 2010

New things are happening! Please read this post!

Thank you all for sticking by me!! I know I've been bad about updates, but... life happens, right?

As a side note, I recently traveled to Philadelphia for the Pens game, and I wrote up a blog about it. It's posted on my personal blog (Rebel Heart) and if you click right here, it will take you to the entry. It's hilarious, and a good read!! I wrote it out like a military op!! Bah hahaha!! Give it a read, I think you'll love it*

Chapter 11 of my Sid story will be up by tomorrow night! If you haven't checked it out yet, click here! I think it's pretty good, but I'm kind of biased I suppose* lol

The next installment of Max's story will be up soon too, I'm thinking of a twist, and I hope you all stay around so I can get your comments on it!!

Much love,
Mel

2 comments:

  1. Mel, I just wanted to let you know that I love you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this...cant wait for the second period update

    ReplyDelete